Sunday, September 14, 2003

Day 27 - Ollon, Switzerland, Annual Wine Festival


Katie, Kyle, and Joey at one of the tasting booths


Katie and Caleb dancing in the street -- and yesh, they're sober.




Good grief










One of my favorite pictures


Vineyard


Yeah, it's me. No, I'm not drunk.


There were so many grape vines that they actually used them for decorations. They grew overhead as shelter.


Elizabeth, Melissa, and Kyle


Melissa, me, and Kyle


The Gang, combination A


The Gang, combination B


Jennifer behind her glass


I still have this glass. I couldn't really focus both the background and the glass.


That's actually white grape juice that Michael's drinking. It was fresh grape juice from the vineyards. You haven't had grape juice unless you've had this stuff. It was amazing. Now I understand what the grape juice type of wine must have been like in the Bible. I had two glasses of it.


Marty, Michael, myself, and Kyle. Trust me, it was hard to figure out how to interlink four arms like that.






Michael and Kyle


Marty and Jennifer


Yun Jung and Michael (the other Michael)


Okay, here's the story behind this. Jordan, Caleb, Sam, and Ben were using a local piano and providing about an hour or so of singing and entertainment for people just passing by during the wine festival. The guy that owned (or worked at) the place just kept giving us bread, cheese, grapes off the vines (which were simply amazing), and wine! I didn't really sing much, and Michael (who was also there, and kept stealing our wine) didn't either. Although, it didn't really matter that he stole my wine, considering I don't try to get drunk. Anyways, it was a ball.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures of wine country.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home